Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Not enough?

Do you ever feel like you don't do enough?

I mean, my heart gets heavy when I look up the news and I see "18,000 Buried Under Debris in China" or "Myanmar Cyclone kills 8,000." I guess I feel guilty because the majority of my day is about me and my worries which are so small compared to what these people (and others) are going through. I'm a good person but sometimes I feel like I don't do enough. Anyhow, the Red Cross does make it easy to give something even if your busy. You can go on their website to donate to the victims of these disasters. The minimum is $10 but you can give as much as you like. It's not much but it's a start.

http://www.redcross.org/

2 comments:

Don said...

yes.

there are many times where i feel like i don't give enough. even though i am not well off, or anything like that, i can see those who are worse off than me. i see where my little can still mean alot to 'em.

two weeks ago i gave $25 to the march of dimes. it made me feel good inside. i think i will continue to give.

BloggersDelight said...

Thank you for taking the time to visit our corner of the blog-world and leaving a comment. You've been added to our blog-roll.