Saturday, April 5, 2008

Jayonce


So looks like the hip hop couple finally decided to tie the knot last night. Good for them. Although I seem to have a love/hate relationship with Beyonce (more love than hate), I like them together. Would she have been with him if he wasn't a mogul? Probably not. But I can't fault her for that. She's pretty and damn good entertainer. "Dangerously in Love" is probably one of my favorite modern love songs. They've been dating since 2002 so it seems about time right? I've always been impressed with the way they've been able to stay mum about their relationship. Must work...other celebrities should take note.
Cheers to Jayonce!

6 comments:

B said...

Personally, I prefer the name Bey-Z :)

I always suspected that they married secretly years ago.

As much as I support famous people maintaining their privacy, I'd love to see what her gown looked like.

I just pray her mama didn't design it.

cynicaloptimist said...

I must agree. I really hope Mrs. Knowles stayed out of the planning process.

I can't wait for pics!

Lady Lawrence said...

Glad to hear it. I kinda have a love/hate thing with Beyonce too. I LOVE her but I hate that I'm not her. I mean I'm young, hot, talented, and did I mention hot?!

Congrats to them. Can't wait to see the kids with their big asses and big lips.

Oh and I do hope that her mama didn't design the dress either. I can only imagine the white beaded gown with the slit in the front, the scoop back, the purple feathers at the bottom, and the matching bouquet!!!!

Anonymous said...

It is a major coup for them to get married with a minimum of fuss compared to other celebrity weddings.

Now I wonder who got the exclusive rights to the photos of Beyonce in her wedding gown?

Maybe Getty Images?

Laney said...

I always though B was older, but she's only 26. Did you know that??

cynicaloptimist said...

She does seem older to me.